Decoration is organize various yet related things in some space for an effective setting for the range of human activities.
Residential decoration which is the designing/decorating private residences. This type is very specific for individual situations, the needs & wants of the individual.
Commercial decoration which encompasses a wide range of sub specialties
- Retail: includes malls and shopping centres, department stores, specialty stores, visual merchandising and showrooms.Visual and Spatial Branding: The use of space as a media to express the Corporate Brand
- Corporate: office design for any kind of business such as banks
- Healthcare: the design of hospitals, assisted living facilities, medical offices, dentist offices, psychiatric facilities, laboratories, medical specialist facilities
- Hospitality and Recreation: includes hotels, motels, resorts, cafes, bars, restaurants, health clubs and spas, etc.
- Institutional: government offices, financial institutions (banks and credit unions), schools and universities, religious facilities, etc.
- Industrial facilities: manufacturing and training facilities as well as import and export facilities.
- Teaching in a private institute that offer classes of Interior Design
- Employment in private sector firms.